Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lust JB love story part 50

Justin's POV:

I watch her as she falls asleep. I walk downstairs , and groan. I realize I haven't had sex in a really long time. I sit down on her couch. I turn on the TV. I flip the channels, and come across MTV. There's a bunch of hot chicks in thongs on the screen. I smile and pull my jeans down. I take off my boxers and wrap my hand around my dick. I begin jerkin off.

A while after I'm way into it, Candice's bro walks in. "OH SHIT! DUDE!"

I laugh and cover myself up with the pillow.

"Hey dude that's our freaking pillow!" He screams.

I grab my boxers and slide them on and then my jeans.

I sit there.

"You little horny dude.." Landon mutters. "You made a mess. Clean it up." He says and walks away.

I roll my eyes. I lay down, and start to fall asleep.

There's a loud moan upstairs. I slowly climb off the couch ,and drag myself upstairs.

"Candice baby calm down.." I say and walk in.

She's moaning and holding her stomach. "Justinnn - UNNN.."

"Oh shit." I say. "LANDON!"

He runs in , and looks at Candice. "CRAP!" He runs to her cell and calls the hospital. "Aightt were bringing a pregnant teen who looks like shes about ready to give birth so be ready."

Landon grabs her arm and I grab her other arm, we put them over our shoulders and carry her over to the car. We put her in , and drive.

"OH OH OH..... HURRRRRYY!" She moans loudly. "OHHH.."

I grab her and hug her. "It's okay, you'll be fine."

She screams. "IT FUCKING HURTS!"

"What does?" Landon asks as he speeds to the hospital.

"I dont knowww." She groans. She smacks me in the face.

"Ow. Candice. Okay just calm down." I say and hold her.

We reach the hospital.

I grab her and take her in. Everyone is staring. She's moaning. "JUSTINNNN!!!!"

The doctors and stuff grab her and put her in the (rolly thingy XD) They wheel her into a room , and set her on the bed.

I try to get in. "HEY I HAVE TO GET IN!" I scream.

"No, family only."

"I'm her fucking boyfriend!" I scream. I run in , and run by her side.

She's sweating like crazy. I grab her hand.

"Hey babe , your gonna be okay."

She moans. "Someone...."

The doctors begin masaging her legs and begin telling her to breath evenly.

"okay - you need to push." One of the doctors say.

She shakes her head. "DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING PUSH! I DONT WANT TO DO SHIT ! JUST GET THIS FUCKING BABY OUTT!"

Landon runs in. "oh crap."

I watch Candice intesly. "Come on Candice."

She screams and holds her breath as she pushes.

I close my eyes. I hear her moaning and screaming. I open my eyes. Her legs are stretched open and her mouth is open and shes screaming. "WHY THE FUCK ISNT IT OUT BY NOW?!"

"You need to push harder." The doctor says.

She begins sobbing. " i cant !!!!!"

"Come on." The doctor says. One of the doctors masage her legs to calm her down.

She sighs and pushes a little harder. She opens up and a little head pops open.

I smile . "Hey look!"

The doctors tell her to push a little harder. She squeezes her eyes shut and pushes. Soon - the baby pops out. And into the doctor's hands.

"Oh my god.." I say.

Candice is breathing heavily. She looks at me, and smiles. "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment